Here are the latest stories for Monday.
FIFA: Lionel Messi, Neymar and Saul Niguez are among the 10 nominees for the FIFA Puskas Award 2016.
ARSENAL: Full-back Hector Bellerin has signed a new long-term contract with the Gunners.
– Arsenal are stepping up their interest in Hull City defender Josh Tymon, sources close to the player have told ESPN FC.
MAN UNITED: Jose Mourinho explained that a lack of pace was the key reason why captain Wayne Rooney did not start in Manchester United’s 1-1 draw with Arsenal at Old Trafford on Saturday.
– Jose Mourinho is ready to hand Michael Carrick an extended stay at Manchester United by offering the midfielder a new one-year contract at Old Trafford.
– Phil Jones insists there is “no need to panic” despite Manchester United’s stuttering league form.
– United should have been awarded a penalty against Arsenal, according to former Premier League referee Howard Webb.
CHELSEA: The Blues made it six consecutive victories and six clean sheets in the Premier League as they beat Middlesbrough 1-0 to move to the top of the table.
– Antonio Conte praised his Chelsea players for winning “in a different way” at the Riverside Stadium.
– Conte has told striker Diego Costa to carry on doing what he is doing after firing Chelsea to the top of the Premier League table and claimed he is “one of the best strikers in the world.”
– David Luiz has warned his teammates top spot in the Premier League table is worth nothing to them unless they occupy it on the final day of the season.
ENGLAND: Sources close to the Football Association have told ESPN FC that morale among staff has reached “an all-time low.”
– Interim boss Gareth Southgate will put his long-term vision for the team to the Football Association on Monday.
– Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi would not put themselves in the position that Wayne Rooney is in, according to former Manchester United and England defender Rio Ferdinand.
REAL MADRID: Cristiano Ronaldo says 2016 has been his best year and that he has done everything he can to win the Ballon d’Or.
TOTTENHAM: Harry Kane has revealed he is in contract talks with Tottenham and says he is confident of reaching an agreement to keep him at the club for “a long, long time.”
BOURNEMOUTH: Jordon Ibe was robbed at knifepoint when thieves rammed his car just four days after suspected gunmen allegedly threatened West Ham striker Andy Carroll.
NICE: Dante has told Le Journal du Dimanche he expected new Nice teammate Mario Balotelli to “be a lot crazier than he is.”
SERIE A: Ivan Perisic’s stoppage-time equaliser denied AC Milan at the death in the Derby della Madonnina as Inter Milan salvaged a 2-2 draw. Atalanta beat Roma and Lazio overcame Genoa. FULL REVIEW
HELSINGBORG: Manager Henrik Larsson has revealed his safety fears after his son was attacked on the pitch following the club’s relegation from the Swedish top flight.
UNITED STATES: Jurgen Klinsmann has told Reuters that he is certain the United States will qualify for the 2018 World Cup, despite being hammered 4-0 by Costa Rica last week.
MLS: Didier Drogba says that he is “not that far” from achieving his objective of winning silverware with the Montreal Impact.
Keep up with the latest football updates by following ESPN FC on Twitter.