The UEFA Women’s Champions League quarter-final line-up will be set on Wednesday and Thursday when the round of 16 ties are completed.
Wednesday 31 October
Brøndby v LSK Kvinner (first leg: 1-1)
Lyon v Ajax (first leg: 4-0)
Bayern München v FC Zürich (first leg: 2-0)
Fiorentina v Chelsea (first leg: 0-1)
Paris Saint-Germain v Linköping (first leg: 2-0)
Atlético Madrid v Wolfsburg (first leg: 0-4)
Thursday 18 October
Rosengård 2-3 Slavia Praha
- Wang Shuang of Paris became the first Chinese player to score in this competition.
- Lyon’s Ada Hegerberg is only the seventh player to reach 40 European women’s club goals, and has done so at the age of 23.
- Lyon continue bid for fourth straight title against only last-16 newcomer Ajax.
- LSK also drew at home to Brøndby in last season’s round of 32 (0-0), but travelled to Denmark and won the second leg 3-1 away.
- Wolfsburg’s Lara Dickenmann suffered a serious knee injury against Atleti, ruling her out for several months.
- Slavia are on course to avenge their 6-1 aggregate loss to Rosengård at this stage two years ago, after a game where Anja Mittag increaded her competition-record tally of goals to 51.
- Wolfsburg (only past winner involved other than Lyon) knocked out Atlético in last season’s round of 32.
- Glasgow are one of three survivors from the qualifying round with Ajax and Slavia.
Road to Budapest
Quarter-final semi-final draw: 9 November
Quarter-finals: 20/21 27/28 March
Semi-finals: 20/21 27/28 April
Final: 18 May 2019, Ferencváros Stadium, Budapest