A striking orange and black design in honour of the host team is a key feature of the official adidas match ball for UEFA Women’s EURO 2017, which is being launched at Tuesday’s finals draw.
The structure of the ball incorporates the same innovative panel shape as the Beau Jeu and Fracas, the adidas balls that were used in the group and knockout stages of UEFA EURO 2016. It offers premium surface structure, enhanced grip and in-flight visibility. It will be seen in action for the first time on Sunday 16 July 2017 when the Netherlands play in the opening match of the tournament.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.
- Austrian Football Association
- Royal Belgian Football Association
- Danish Football Association
- English Football Association
- French Football Federation
- German Football Association
- Football Association of Iceland
- Italian Football Federation
- Royal Netherlands Football Association
- Football Association of Norway
- Portuguese Football Federation
- Russian Football Union
- Scottish Football Association
- Royal Spanish Football Federation
- Swedish Football Association
- Swiss Football Association