Latest: Borussia Dortmund 0-1 Tottenham (agg: 0-4; 05/03, UEFA Champions League last 16 second leg)
Next: Southampton v Tottenham (09/03, 16:00)
- Harry Kane became Tottenham’s leading European scorer on 24 goals with his second-leg strike at Dortmund.
Latest: Madrid 1-4 Ajax (agg: 3-5; 05/03, UEFA Champions League last 16 second leg)
Next: Ajax v Fortuna Sittard (10/03, 16:45)
- Ajax have won their last four games by three goals or more, including the stunning result that ousted UEFA Champions League holders Real Madrid.
Latest: Paris 1-3 Manchester United (agg: 3-3, United win on away goals; 06/03, UEFA Champions League last 16 second leg)
Next: Arsenal v Manchester United (10/03, 17:30)
- United were the first team in European Cup history (in 107 attempts) to overturn a 2-0 lead in an away second leg.
Latest: Porto 3-1 Roma (aet, agg: 4-3; 06/03, UEFA Champions League last 16 second leg)
Next: Feirense v Porto (10/03, 17:00)
Porto won their fourth round of 16 tie in 11 attempts, starting with their 2003/04 win against United on their way to the title.
ROUND OF 16
Latest: Juventus 4-1 Udinese (08/03)
Next: Juventus v Atletico (12/03, 21:00, UEFA Champions League last 16 second leg)
- Moise Kean scored his first double for Juventus as the Bianconeri won their 24th game from 27 in Serie A this season.
Latest: Real Sociedad 0-2 Atlético (03/03)
Next: Atlético v Leganés (09/03, 16:15)
- January loan signing Álvaro Morata has now struck three goals in two games for Atleti after his quick-fire double at Real Sociedad.
Latest: Bournemouth 0-1 City (02/03)
Next: City v Watford (09/03, 18:30)
- Riyad Mahrez’s goal at Bournemouth took City top in England, and they now lie a point clear following Liverpool’s goalless draw at Everton in the Merseyside derby.
Latest: Werder Bremen 4-2 Schalke (08/03)
Next: Manchester City v Schalke (12/03, 21:00, UEFA Champions League last 16 second leg)
- Breel Embolo scored his first double since 2016 but Schalke suffered a fifth defeat in six games against Bremen on Friday night.
Latest: Borussia Mönchengladbach 1-5 Bayern (02/03)
Next: Bayern v Wolfsburg (09/03, 15:30)
- In the space of five weeks, Bayern have wiped out Dortmund’s nine-point lead at the Bundesliga summit, their haul on Saturday making them the first to 4,000 goals in the competition’s history.
Latest: Everton 0-0 Liverpool (03/03)
Next: Liverpool v Burnley (10/03, 13:00)
- Liverpool, who began 2019 with a seven-point cushion, are now one point adrift at the summit after dropping 11 in their last nine Premier League fixtures.
Latest: Madrid 0-1 Barcelona (02/03)
Next: Barcelona v Rayo Vallecano (09/03, 18:30)
- Barcelona are now six games unbeaten against Real Madrid after winning there twice in four days, first to reach the Copa del Rey final, then to move 12 points ahead of their third-placed rivals.
Latest: Lyon 5-1 Toulouse (03/03)
Next: Strasbourg v Lyon (09/03, 17:00)
- Having earned a French Cup semi-final spot in midweek, Lyon racked up five goals in a Ligue 1 fixture for the first time since April 2018 when they defeated Toulouse on Sunday.
Times CET, league unless stated otherwise. Form includes all competitions – latest result first