Here You can find useful instructions how to cash out with Paddy Power (you have to be a member)
Cash Out – What is it?
With Cash Out you no longer have to wait for your bet to finish to pocket your profit. Just choose the bet you want to Cash Out and you’ll be paid that amount regardless of the outcome of the event.
Cash Out is available only on selected markets and bets.
You have placed a bet on your favourite team to win for a stake of €10 (Price at 2/1).
60 minutes in the match is finely balanced but your team have a slender 1-0 lead. Normally you would have to wait until the match has ended to see if you would win your bet.
But what if your team conceded a late equalizer?
Paddy Power offers the option for the customer to Cash Out for €18. So you can decide if you want to wait until the end of the match and hope your bet is a winner or you can accept the offer and lock in your profit.
Just look for the following symbol in your Account page and check if your bet is eligible for Cash Out:
Otherwise, check out Cash Out Page!
Please note: In some cases, you might not be able to Cash Out, for example when betting is suspended on a market or if the bet is simply not eligible for Cash Out. For more information, please check out our article Cash Out – Why is it not working
A. First read the Cash Out Rules
- Pay-outs to customers in respect of cashed out transactions will occur at the time of cash out, however delays may occur from time to time in settling funds.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to withdraw or suspend Cash Out offers to users on a market without prior notice, and will not be held responsible for promotional imagery, messaging or social media updates being on display when the offer is withdrawn.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to accept or decline the Cash Out settlement. Where we have reason to believe that a Cash Out is carried out after the outcome of an event is know we reserve the right to void the original bet that was Cashed Out.
- Live Betting Rules apply on all live bets where Cash Out is available.
- Cash Out is not available on bets where a free bet has been used.
- In regard to the result or settlement of a market Paddy Power’s decision is final.
- Paddy Power will not be held responsible if the Cash Out option is not available for technical reasons. Bets placed will stand regardless of the cash out option availability.
B. Cash Out – How To Guide
In order to Cash Out, you need to meet some criteria. To verify if you meet the criteria see bellow “C. Cash Out – Why is it not working?”.
If you wish to avail of Cash Out, follow these simple steps. For Mobile instructions click here:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on My Account.
3. Click on Cash Out.
You will see the list of bets you can cash out on.
4. Select the bet you wish to Cash Out on.
Note You can click on the + sign beside each bet to view the legs & the details. You will see a blue circle if the bet is still pending and a green one if the leg is a winning one.
5. Click on Cash Out to confirm your actions.
The Cash Out button will turn into green if the action was successful. A Cash Out transaction will appear in your Account History.
Click on the image below to enlarge it:
Note: The calculation will take into account the overall liability of the bet and the probability of the bet being successful to create a Cash Out offer.
The Cash Out price will be calculated bet by bet, based on the price movement of the selection from bet placement to Cash Out offer.
Cash Out is not available on bets where a free bet has been used.
C. Cash Out – Why is it not working?
If you are unable to avail of Cash Out, it could be for one of the following reasons:
1. Your bet was funded wholly or partially with a free bet.
2. Your bet was part of an active free bet/promotional offer.
3. Cash Out is not available in the market you are betting on.
4. Cash Out is not available for the type of bet you have placed.
5. Due to sudden price changes, Cash Out might become unavailable.
6. Technical issue with your cookies. Please delete your cookies and try again.
Note: You need to be logged in to be avail of Cash Out.