Holders Barcelona and Porto are through from the UEFA Youth League quarter-finals, with the remaining ties on Wednesday deciding the last two slots in Nyon.
- Watch streams
- Where to watch
- Highlights available from midnight where you are
- Nyon finals: 26 29 April – buy tickets
Porto 3-0 Midtyjlland
- Mor Ndiaye’s 15th-minute header put Porto in control and substitutes Afonso Sousa and Gonçalo Borges added late goals to send them through to their second straight Nyon semi-final, ending the hopes of the first Danish side to make the last eight.
- Alejandro Marqués struck a penalty deep in added time to send the holders into the finals for the fourth time in six seasons. Théo Ndicka Matam curled the ball in from the edge of the box on 11 minutes but Barcelona captain Monchu poked in an equaliser just before the hour and shortly afterwards he set up Anssumane Fati to make it 2-1. With three minutes left Lyon brought on Reo Griffiths and he swiftly levelled but Barcelona had a killer response to avoid a shoot-out.
- Holders Barcelona and Real Madrid are both in their fifth quarter-final, and fourth in a row.
- Barça’s fellow two-time winners Chelsea have got to the final on their last three entries, prevailing in 2014/15 and 2015/16 and finishing runners-up in 2017/18. Chelsea have been quarter-finalists in all five appearances.
- Dinamo and Midtjylland are the first teams from their nations to contest the quarter-finals.
- Hoffenheim are the first debutants to make the last eight since the inaugural season of 2013/14.
Semi-finals (26 April)
1: Barcelona v Chelsea/Dinamo Zagreb
2: Hoffenheim/Real Madrid v Porto
Final (29 April)
Winner semi-final 2 v Winner semi-final 1