Here are the latest stories for Friday.
ARSENAL: Arsene Wenger admits Arsenal are in a fight to finish in the top four this season after watching their Premier League title bid falter over the last week.
– Even as fan unrest grows among Arsenal supporters amid another crumbling title challenge, Wenger insists he can tune out the clamour and remain fully focused on his job.
– Jack Wilshere says regular playing time will be an important factor as he considers a possible exit from Arsenal this summer.
PREMIER LEAGUE: West Ham striker Andy Carroll has beaten Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud to the Premier League’s Goal of the Month award for his sideways scissor kick against Crystal Palace.
– Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli has beaten teammate Harry Kane to the Premier League Player of the Month award for January.
– New Swansea City boss Paul Clement has been named the Premier League’s Manager of the Month for January.
BORUSSIA DORTMUND: Borussia Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel says he doesn’t “know anything” about speculation he is a leading candidate to replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal.
CHELSEA: Frank Lampard has been working with Chelsea’s academy at Cobham as he studies to obtain his UEFA B coaching licence, sources close to the club have confirmed to ESPN FC.
ENGLAND: Members of parliament have handed the Football Association a vote of no confidence as the UK’s sports minister warned the governing body against playing “Russian roulette” with public money.
EVERTON: Everton manager Ronald Koeman says Romelu Lukaku’s finishing ability matches that of Netherlands legend Marco van Basten.
LIVERPOOL: Nathaniel Clyne insists Liverpool’s players owe manager Jurgen Klopp and the club’s supporters a much-improved performance against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday evening following a dreadful run of form.
JUVENTUS: Juventus midfielder Hernanes has completed his move to Chinese Super League club Hebei China Fortune in a €10 million deal.
REAL MADRID: Paris Saint-Germain winger Angel Di Maria says reports of the decline of Cristiano Ronaldo are “exaggerated” and he does not understand the questioning of his former Real Madrid teammate.
BARCELONA: Luis Suarez will miss the Copa del Rey final on May 27 after Barcelona’s appeal to have his second booking from Tuesday’s draw against Atletico Madrid revoked was rejected.
UNITED STATES: U.S. men’s national team manager Bruce Arena indicated that when it comes to building his roster for the March World Cup qualifiers, “it doesn’t matter” whether a player is playing domestically or overseas.
– California goalkeeper Jonathan Klinsmann, the son of fired U.S. national coach Jurgen Klinsmann, is among 20 players on the American roster for CONCACAF’s Under-20 Championship.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.