BORUSSIA DORTMUND: Three explosions rocked the Borussia Dortmund team bus as it was driving to their home stadium for Tuesday’s Champions League match, injuring defender Marc Bartra and causing the game to be postponed.
– The German club later confirmed that Bartra had suffered a broken wrist and was undergoing surgery after windows were shattered in three explosions near the team bus.
BARCELONA: Luis Enrique said he was “100 percent responsible” after Barcelona suffered another damaging away defeat in the Champions League, this time at the hands of Juventus.
– Barcelona will be without Neymar for this month’s Clasico against Real Madrid after he was banned for three matches by the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF).
JUVENTUS: Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri called his team’s 3-0 win against Barcelona the greatest result of his three years in Turin, while adding the team are now “respected in Europe.”
MAN UNITED: Luke Shaw believes Manchester United have what it takes to become “unstoppable” in their quest for Europa League glory.
LIVERPOOL: Steven Gerrard is set to take charge of Liverpool under-18s next season, according to multiple reports.
– Liverpool vice-captain James Milner insists the players’ will to win cannot be called into question as an increasingly threadbare squad makes a final push for Champions League football.
LEICESTER: Leicester City manager Craig Shakespeare has insisted he is “comfortable with my own conscience” after claims by former manager Claudio Ranieri that “somebody behind me” may have contributed to his sacking by the Premier League champions in February.
ATLETICO MADRID: Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone has put his players on alert to combat in-form Jamie Vardy.
REAL MADRID: Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane says he feels his current squad is even better than the one which won 4-0 at Bayern Munich three years ago.
BAYERN MUNICH: Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has said the club had been in advanced talks with Philipp Lahm over the vacant sporting director post and were surprised he turned it down.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.