The seven teams joining Latvia in the first UEFA European Under-19 Futsal Championship finals will be decided by the time the main round ends onSaturday.
- Main round fixtures/results
- Qualified: Latvia (hosts), Croatia, Spain, Ukraine, 4 tbc
- Greece and Cyprus advanced from January preliminary round
- Pair joined 26 teams given bye
Group 1 (ends Saturday)
Can still qualify: France, Poland
Group 2 (ends Saturday)
Can still qualify: Netherlands, Slovenia (hosts), Cyprus
Group 3 (ends Saturday)
Can still qualify: Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina (hosts)
Group 4 (ends Friday)
Group 5 (complete)
Group 6 (ends Saturday)
Can still qualify: Russia (hosts), Czech Republic
Group 7 (ends Saturday)
- Seven group winners join hosts Latvia in the finals from 8 to 14 September 2019 at Arena Riga.
Finals (8–14 September)
- In the finals, two groups of four will be formed, with the top two in each proceeding to the semi-finals.