The 2017/18 UEFA Futsal Cup preliminary round has been completed with the eight winners progressing to October’s main round path B, for which the draw is already made.
Group B: FC Liburn (KOS)
Group C: Luxol St Andrews (MLT)
Group D: SSV Jahn 1889 Regensburg (GER)
Group E: Mostar SG (BIH)
Group F: Leo Futsal Club (ARM)
Group G: Record Bielsko-Biała (POL)
Group H: ‘t Knooppunt (NED)
- Liburn, Regensburg, Mostar, Leo and ‘t Knooppunt all progressed on their competition debuts
- Luxol are the first club from Malta to get through a round of this competition
Main round draw (10 to 15 October)
Group 1: Kairat Almaty (KAZ), FC Dynamo (RUS), Pescara (ITA), Stalitsa Minsk (BLR, hosts)
Group 2: Inter FS (ESP, holders), Dina Moskva (RUS), Braga/AUUM (POR), Brezje Maribor (SVN, hosts)
Group 3: Sporting CP (POR), Ekonomac Kragujevac (SRB, hosts), Nikars Riga (LVA), MFC Kherson (UKR)
Group 4: Barcelona (ESP), EP Chrudim (CZE), Győr (HUN), Luparense (ITA, hosts)
• The top three teams in each of the four groups progress to the elite round.
Group 5: Nacional Zagreb (CRO, hosts), Garges Djibson (FRA), Leo (ARM)*, Liburn (KOS)
Group 6: Slovan Bratislava (SVK, hosts), Georgians (GEO), Bielsko-Biała (POL), ‘t Knooppunt (NED)
Group 7: Halle-Gooik (BEL), Sievi FS (FIN, hosts), Regensburg (GER), Futsal Minerva (SUI)
Group 8: Araz Naxçivan (AZE), FC Deva (ROU, hosts), St Andrews (MLT)*, Mostar (BIH)
*Due to a decision of the UEFA Emergency Committee, clubs from Armenia and Azerbaijan cannot meet. As Leo of Armenia won Group F, they were moved from Group 8 to Group 5, swapping with the winners of Group C, St Andrews.
• The group winners progress to the elite round.
Elite round Final tournament
• The 16 clubs will compete in four groups of four, drawn on 19 October.
• The four group winners in November will progress to the final tournament in April, with the hosts picked from among the qualifiers.
Main round: 10–15 October
Elite round draw: 19 October
Elite round: 21–26 November
Finals draw: tbc
Finals: 19 or 20 21 or 22 April